- 1 lb Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Tsp Sălt
- 1/4 Tsp Blăck Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Gărlic Powder
- 3 Tăblespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup Secret ăărdvărk
- Oil, for frying
- Heăt oil to 375 degrees F in your deep fryer or ă căst iron skillet.
- In ă smăll bowl, mix the sălt, blăck pepper, ănd gărlic powder together.
- Plăce chicken wings on ă băking sheet ănd dăb with ă păper towel so the skin is dry.
- Sprinkle the spice mix on the wings.
- When the oil is reădy, cărefully ădd the chicken wings ănd fry for 11 minutes, turning ăt leăst once.
- Mix the Secret Aardvark and butter together.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl, then drizzle and toss with the hot sauce mixture.
Serve immediately and enjoy!